Monday, December 21, 2009








Ahhhh LaGrande. The first picture you see I took when I took the Texaco station pics. The second one I took a couple days before. I took it because I like the red I saw in the mountains. I was behind the library when I took these. The second one, I took when Dan and I were on the way to an Amateur buddies house. The first one was a couple days later before the same occasion. However, the Texaco pictures, YES!!! (I LOVE THESE). I had Dan stop in down town LaGrande because I love the fact that the Texaco still looks like they did in the "old" days. I like the 60-70's look of things. (Cars especially) Anywho... Pictures 3, 4, 5, and 6. When I took pics 3 and 4, I took a closer look at the gas pumps. Liked it so much I decided to get a picture of it. Glad that I did. Pic 7................... I like this pic, one of my favorite subjects, KA7ISH. This is Dan, one of my 2 elmers, and my loving, WONDERFUL husband. We stopped at our ham radio buddies house before we headed home. W4PJS and his wife KB7DRI. This is W4PJS HF rig. It's SWEET. I want something like it for me when I upgrade to General haha. (The last pic was taken with my old cell phone. 2.0 mega pixel).

No comments:

Post a Comment