Monday, December 21, 2009







This is me.... Not the first time I have talked on HF, however this was the fist time I talked on it with a license, I was excited. That has actually kinda in a way "Pushed" me to study for my general. Any way, that day I had talked to 2 gentlemen, one in FL; and unfortunately I can't remember where the other one was located. The gentleman in FL was getting a little hard to understand at the end of the transmission, which is why W4PJS was helping to complete it as you can see in pic 2. #3 I guess (if you can read it haha) is just stating the basics of LaGrande. This little "dealy bob" of info is in front of a log cabin, as you can see the different angles I took of it in pics 4, 5, and 6. As well as in pics 1-4 in the next batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment