Monday, December 21, 2009

LaGrande, OR




The first and second photos are of the LaGrande cityhall. I like the "oldness" of it. The way it looks all historical and such. Same with the 4th which is the train station. 3rd is the library. I wish I would have taken the camera in the library and taken pictures of the inside. VERY different and unique. Like me. HA, Anyway... the last pic, you can see in pic number 3 the corner. I stood in that corner to take pic 5. I bought a post card from the 80's in which the photographer took it from the exact location I was standing in. I took this because it not only reminds me of this really AWESOME pic that I saw in my childhood, but also because the postcard "inspired" me to take this one, and I like to compare changes in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment