Monday, December 21, 2009









Aahhhhhhh mama's boy. I had to take my cat Teddie with me because nobody back home could watch him. He did have fun however. I was messing around with the camera in the trailer, and took his pic as he was sniffing it. Dan and I were on the road that takes us up to Tollgate, we got up to the top and had to turn around as we had no chains and the road was covered in snow. He was nice enough to stop here and there on the way back to lemme take some pics. I really like the second one in this batch because it kinda reminded me of a time when I was in high school and all the male friends that were like brothers to me, were surrounding me one day to protect me, because this preppy ho was trying to kick my ass. That pic reminds me of that with the little bush surrounded by the tall trees. The third one I got because of all the snow, I didn't even notice the yellow tree in there till after I posted the pic.. haha. The creek... (#4) on the side of the road. I had Dan stop, opened the door and had a hard time getting this one as there was a drop. If you happen to loose control of your vehicle, this is where you'd end up... in the water. I thought that that was the coolest thing. A creek on the side of the road, and it was surrounded by snow. I have always liked pics like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment